1. F. Momeni, S. Sabzpoushan, R. Valizadeh, M.R. Morad, X. Liu, and J. Ni. 'Plant leaf-mimetic smart wind turbine blades by 4D printing' Renewable Energy, 2018.
2. M.R. Morad, H. Khosrobeygi. 'Penetration of Elliptical Liquid Jets in Low Speed Cross Flow' Journal of Fluids Engineering, 2018.
3. A. Rajabi, M.R. Morad, N. Rahbari, SR Pejman Sereshkeh, and M. Razavi. ‘Liquid jet trajectory and droplet path influenced by combined cross flow and electric fields’ Chemical Engineering Science, 181, 2018.
4. S. Jowkar, M.R. Morad, and S. Ghorbani. 'Effect of flow rate and electric field on electrospray diffusion flame of ethanol and butanol' Atomization and Sprays, 28(2), 2018.
5. A. Rajabi, M.R. Morad, and N. Rahbari. ‘Stability and breakup of liquid jets: Effect of slight gaseous crossflows and electric fields’ Chemical Engineering Science, 165, 2017.
6. M.R. Morad, A. Rajabi, M. Razavi and S.R. Pejman Sereshkeh ‘A Very Stable High Throughput Taylor Cone-jet in Electrohydrodynamics’ Scientific Reports, 6, 2016.
7. M.R. Morad, A. Momeni, E.E Fordoei and M. Ashjaee ‘Experimental and numerical study on heat transfer characteristics for methane/air flame impinging on a flat surface’ International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 110, 2016.
8. F. Momeni, M.R. Morad, and A. Mahmoudi ‘On the thermal efficiency of power cycles in finite time thermodynamics’ European Journal of Physics, 37.5, 2016.
9. D. Ionescu, M. Bizic-Ionescu, A. Khalili, R. Malekmohammadi, M.R. Morad, D. de Beer and H.P. Grossart ‘A new tool for long-term studies of POM-bacteria interactions: overcoming the century-old Bottle Effect’ Scientific Reports, 5, 2015.
10. A. A. Hill and M. R. Morad Convective Stability of Carbon Sequestration in Anisotropic Porous Media Proc. R. Soc. A, Vol. 470, 2014.
11. M. R. Morad and F. Momeni A Note on the Use of T-S Diagram in the Proof of the Second Carnot Theorem Eur. J. Phys., Vol. 35, 028004, 2014.
12. A. Khalili, M. R. Morad, M. Matyka, B. Liu, R. Malekmohammadi, J. Weise and M. M. M. Kuypers Porosity Variation Below a Fluid-Porous Interface Chemical Engineering Science, Vol. 107, 311-316, 2014.
13. M. R. Morad and F. Momeni On the Proof of the First Carnot Theorem in Thermodynamics Eur. J. Phys., Vol. 34, pp. 1581-1588, 2013.
14. A. Roskosch, M. R. Morad, A. Khalili and J. Lewandowski Bioirrigation by Chironomus Plumosus: Advective FowInvestigated by Particle Image Velocimetry J. N. Am. Benthol. Soc., Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 789-802, 2010.
15. M. R. Morad, A. Khalili, A. Roskosch and J. Lewandowski Quantiﬁcation of Pumping Rate of ChironomusPlumosus Larvae in Natural Burrows Aquatic Ecology, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 143-153, 2010.
16. M. R. Morad and A. Khalili Transition Layer Thickness in a Fluid-Porous Medium of Multi-Sized Spherical Beads Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 323-330, 2009.
17. K. Ghorbanian, M. R. Soltani, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad Liquid-Liquid Coaxial Swirl Injector Performance Prediction Using General Regression Neural Network Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, Vol. 25, pp. 453-464, 2008.
18. M. R. Soltani, K. Ghorbanian, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad PDA and Neural Network Investigation of Swirl Sprays Interaction Phenomenon Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 192-206, 2005.
19. M. R. Soltani, K. Ghorbanian, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad Spray Characteristics of a Liquid-Liquid Coaxial Swirl Atomizer at Different Mass Flux Ratios Aerospace Science and Technology, pp.592-604, 2005.
20. K. Ghorbanian, M. R. Soltani, M. R. Morad and M. Ashjaee Velocity Reconstruction in the Mixing Field of Swirl Sprays Using General Regression Neural Network Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 127, pp. 14-23, 2005.