1. A. Ebrahimi, M. Sekandari, "Transient response of the flexible blade of horizontal-axis wind turbines in wind gusts and rapid yaw changes", Energy, 145, 261-275, 2018 (free access: https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1WKjv1H~cz-z1q).
2. A. Ebrahimi, R. Mardani, "Tip-vortex noise reduction of a wind turbine using a winglet", Journal of Energy Engineering, 144(1), 2018.
3. A. Ebrahimi, M. Movahhedi, "Power improvement of NREL 5-MW wind turbine using multi-DBD plasma actuators", Energy Conversion and Management, 146, 96-106, 2017.
4. A. Ebrahimi, M. Zandsalimy, "Evaluation of FPGA hardware as a new approach for accelerating the numerical solution of CFD problems", IEEE Access, 5(1), 9717-9727, 2017.
5. M. Reshadi, M. H. Saidi, A. Ebrahimi, "Pure axial flow of viscoelastic fluids in rectangular microchannels under combined effects of electro-osmosis and hydrodynamics", Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, 1-21, 2017.
6. A. Ebrahimi, "Atmospheric icing effects of S816 airfoil on a 600 kW wind turbine performance", Accepted for Publication in Scientia Iranica, Transaction B: Mechanical Engineering, 2017.
7. A. Ebrahimi, M. Zare Chavoshi, "Numerical investigation of back pressure and free-stream effects on a mixed compression inlet performance", Accepted for Publication in Scientia Iranica, Transaction B: Mechanical Engineering, 2017.
8. R. Kamyab Matin, H. Ghassemi, A. Ebrahimi, B. Ghasemi, "Experimental study of flow field on stepped airfoil at very low Reynolds number", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2016.
9. Z. Jahanbin, A. S. Ghafari, A. Ebrahimi, A. Meghdari, "Multi-Body simulation of a flapping-wing robot using an efficient dynamical model", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol 38, 133-149, 2016.
10. A. Ebrahimi, M. Hajipour, H. Hasheminasab, "Experimental investigation on the aerodynamic performance of NLF-0414 iced-airfoil", Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 9, No. 2, 587-592, 2016.
11. Z. Jahanbin, A. S. Ghafari, A. Meghdari, A. Ebrahimi, "Dynamic analysis of a flapping robot employing bond graph apprach", Journal of Mechanical Enginnering, Tabriz University, 45, 2, 13-22, 2015 (In Persian).
12. S. Karimian, A. Ebrahimi, "Parametric study for kinematic optimization of flapping wing vehicle using a new aeroelastic model", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol.14, No. 9, pp. 73-80, 2014 (In Persian).
13. S. H. Pourtakdoust, S. Karimian, K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, "Experimental analysis of a flapping aeroelastic wing and derivation of genaralized curves", Journal of Aeronautical Engineering, ISSN: 17359449, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 13-25, Spring 2012 (In Persian).
14. A. Ebrahimi, K. Mazaheri, "Aerodynamic performance of the flapping wing", Book Chapter, Chap. 9, Applied Aerodynamics, InTech, ISBN 979-953-307-395-7, 2012.
15. K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, S. Karimian, "Performance analysis of a flapping-wing vehicle based on experimental aerodynamic data", Journal of Aerospace engineering, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2012.
16. K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, "Experimental investigation on aerodynamic performance of a flapping wing Vehicle in forward flight", Journal of Fluids and Structures, 27, 586-595, 2011.
17. K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, "Experimental investigation of the effect of chordwise flexibility on the aerodynamics of flapping wings in hovering flight", Journal of Fluids and Structures, 26, 544-558, 2010.
18. K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, "Experimental study on interaction of aerodynamics with flexible wings of flapping vehicles in hovering and cruise flight", Archive of Applied Mechanics, 80, 1255-1269, 2010.
19. K. Mazaheri, A. Ebrahimi, "Experimental investigation on effect of flapping frequency on aerodynamic forces of ornithopters", Journal of Applied and computional Sciences in Mechanics, Vol 21, No 1, 2010 (in Persian).
20. A. Ebrahimi, K. Mazaheri, S. Khatibirad, "Numerical solution of inviscid flow around 3D aerial vehicles", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences (IJ-ETA-ETS), Vol. 2, No. 1, 25-33, 2009.