1. M, Farahani, MM Mahdavi “A proposed design method for supersonic inlet to improve performance parameters.” Aerospace Science and Technology. (91), 2019, p. 583-592.
2. N. Fouladi M, Farahani, “Numerical investigation of second throat exhaust diffuser performance with thrust optimized parabolic nozzles.” Aerospace Science and Technology. (105), 2020, p. 106020.
3. N. Fouladi, M.Farahani, and A.R., Mirbabaei, “Performance evaluation of a second throat exhaust diffuser with a thrust optimized parabolic nozzle. Aerospace Science and Technology, (94), 2019, p.105406.
4. M. Farahani, N. Fouladi, and A.R. Mirbabaei, “Design and analysis of a cooling system for a supersonic exhaust diffuser”, accepted in Proc. IMechE, Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, 2019.
5. M. Farahani, A. Daliri, and J. Sepahi Younsi, “Supersonic Inlet Buzz Detection Using Pressure Measurement on the Wind Tunnel Wall”, Aerospace Science and Technology (86), 2019, 782-793.
6. Farahani, M. and Jaberi A., “Study of buzz phenomenon using visualization of external shock structure”, accepted in Proc. IMechE, Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, 2018, doi: 10.1177/0954410018785261.
7. A. Daliri, M. Farahani and J. Sepahi Younsi, “Novel Method for Supersonic Inlet Buzz Measurement in Wind Tunnel”, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 2017, DOI: 10.2514/1.B36760.
8. M. R. Soltani, A. Daliri, J. Sepahi Younsi, and M. Farahani, “Effects of Bleed Position on the Stability of a Supersonic Inlet”, Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 32, No. 5, 2016, DOI: 10.2514/1.B36162.
9. Soltani M.R., Sepahi Y., J. and Farahani, M., “Effects of the Boundary Layer Bleed Parameters on the Supersonic Intake Performance”, Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 31, No. 3, May-June 2015, DOI: 10.2514/1.B35461.
10. Soltani M.R., Farahani, M., “Effects of angle of attack on inlet buzz”, Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 28, No. 4, July-August 2012, PP. 747-757.
11. Farahani, M. and Jaberi A., “Experimental Investigation of Shock Waves Formation and Development Process in Transonic Flow”, Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 24, No. 5, 2017, pp. 2457–2465.
12. J. Mokhtari, M. Farahani, A. Kanani, R. Rach, M. Keivani, and M. Abadyan, “The size-dependent electromechanical instability of double-sided and paddle-type actuators in centrifugal and Casimir force fields”, Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 24, No. 3, 2017, pp. 1077–1090.
13. A. Kanani, A. Koochi, M. Farahani, E. Rouhi, and M. Abadyan , “Modeling the size dependent pull-in instability of cantilever NEMS immersed in ionic liquid electrolytes using strain gradient theory”, Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 23, No. 3, 2016, pp. 976–989.
14. Soltani, M. R., Farahani, M., and Asgari Kaji, M. H., “An Experimental study of buzz instability in an axisymmetric supersonic inlet,” Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 18, No. 2, 2011, pp. 241–249.
15. Soltani, M. R., Farahani, M., and Sepahi Y., J., “Performance study of a supersonic inlet in the presence of a heat source,” Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 18, No. 3, 2011, pp. 375–382.
16. Soltani, M.R. and Farahani, M., “Experimental investigation of effects of Mach number on the flow instability in a supersonic inlet,” Experimental Techniques, Sep. 2011, doi:10.1111/j.1747-1567.2011.00772.x.
17. Soltani M.R. and Farahani, M., “Performance study of an inlet in supersonic Flow”, accepted in Proc. IMechE, Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, 2011, doi: 10.1177/0954410011426672.
18. Soltani M.R., Sepahi Y., J. and Farahani, M., “Investigation of a new flux scheme for the numerical simulation of the supersonic intake flow”, Proc IMechE, Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 226, Issue 11, November 2012, doi: 10.1177/0954410011422634, pp. 1445-1454.
19. Soltani M.R., Sepahi Y., J. and Farahani, M., “Numerical simulation and parametric study of a supersonic intake”, Proc. IMechE, Part G: J. Aerospace Engineering, 2012, doi: 10.1177/0954410012436620.
20. Heidari, M.R., Farahani, M., Soltani, M.R., and Taeibi-Rahni, M., “Experimental and Multi-block Computational Investigations of a Supersonic Turbulent Flow Around a Long Axisymmetric Body”, Research Note, Scientia Iranica: B, Volume 16, No. 6, pp.534-544, 2009.
21. Soltani, M. R., Farahani, M., and Sepahi Younsi, J. “Performance improvement of a supersonic external compression inlet by heat source addition” World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Issue 40, 2008, pp. 267-274.
22. Heidari, M.R., Soltani, M.R., Farahani, M., and Taeibi-Rahni, M., “Computational and Experimental Investigations of Boundary Layer Tripping”, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 53-63, 2010.
23. A. R. Mohammadi, M. Farahani, M. Goudarz, Experimental Investigation on Spin Effect upon Burning Rate of Aluminized Composite Propellant, Journal of Sharif Mechanical Engineering, No. 1 (36-3), Spring 99 (2020), DOI:10.24200/J40.2019.52415.1494, (in Persian).
24. Ghadiri S, Mohammadi A, Farahani M. A New Model to Predict Erosive Burning in Solid Rocket Motor. Modares Mechanical Engineering. 2020; 20 (1) :107-116, (in Persian). URL: http://mme.modares.ac.ir/article-15-26365-fa.html.
25. M. Farahani, F. Karimi, A. Mohammadi, Analysis and Experimental Investigation of Pressure Oscillation in the Combustion Chamber of a Subscale Solid Rocket Motor, Journal of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 39-52, 2020 (in Persian).
26. M. Farahani, M. Badrgoltapeh, Numerical study of detonation wave structure in annular chamber, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 7, pp. 343-352, 2016 (in Persian).
27. M. Farahani, M. Badrgoltapeh, Numerical Simulation of Shock Waves Structure in an Annular Channel, Journal of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 57-69, 2016 (in Persian).
28. Jafari, Y. and Farahani M., Production of a New Generation of Supersonic Business Jets (SSBJ), Re-experience of Speed and Time Saving, Journal of Technology in Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 49-60, 2018 (in Persian).
29. Heidari, M.R., Soltani, M.R., Taeibi-Rahni, M., and Farahani, M., “Experimental Investigations of Supersonic Flow around a long Axisymmetric Body”, Esteghlal Journal of Engineering, Esfahan Univ. of Technology, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 171-194, 2005 (in Persian).