1. A Zeraatkardevin, S Jowkar, MR Morad, X Shen. A three dimensional simulation of spray cooling and its evaporating liquid film generated on patterned surfaces, International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 2022.
2. F Hesari, F Salimnezhad, MHK Manesh, MR Morad. A novel configuration for low-grade heat-driven desalination based on cascade MED, Energy, 2021.
3. M Jafari, S Jowkar, MR Morad. Low flow rate spray cooling by a flow blurring injector, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2021.
4. MR Morad, M Nasiri, G Amini. Numerical Modeling of Instability and Breakup of Elliptical Liquid Jets, AIAA Journal, 2020.
5. MR Morad, M Nasiri, G Amini. Axis-switching and breakup of rectangular liquid jets, International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 2020.
6. A Mahmoudi, M Fazli, MR Morad, E Gholamalizadeh. Thermo-hydraulic performance enhancement of nanofluid-based linear solar receiver tubes with forward perforated ring steps and triangular cross section; a numerical investigation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 220.
7. S Jowkar, M Jafari, MR Morad. Heat transfer characteristics of high flow rate electrospray and droplet cooling. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2019.
8. S Jowkar, MR Morad. Water drop impact on a semi-cylindrical convex hot surface for a diameter ratio of unity. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2019.
9. S Jowkar, MR Morad. Rebounding suppression of droplet impact on hot surfaces: effect of surface temperature and concaveness. Soft matter, 2019.
10. F. Momeni, S. Sabzpoushan, R. Valizadeh, M.R. Morad, X. Liu, and J. Ni. Plant leaf-mimetic smart wind turbine blades by 4D printing. Renewable Energy, 2019.
11. A Rajabi, E Javadi, SR Pejman Sereshkeh, MR Morad, A Kebriaee, H Nasiri, SAA Razavi Haeri. Experimental characterization of an extended electrohydrodynamic cone-jet with a hemispherical nozzle. Physics of Fluids, 2018.
12. A Kebriaee, MR Morad, A Rajabi, H Nasiri, SR Pejman, SAA Razavi Haeri, E Javadi. LED nanosecond pulsed imaging for electrohydrodynamic liquid breakup of a modified nozzle. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2018.
13. A Mahmoudi, M Fazli, MR Morad. A recent review of waste heat recovery by Organic Rankine Cycle. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2018.
14. M.R. Morad, H. Khosrobeygi. Penetration of Elliptical Liquid Jets in Low Speed Cross Flow. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 2018.
15. A. Rajabi, M.R. Morad, N. Rahbari, SR Pejman Sereshkeh, and M. Razavi. Liquid jet trajectory and droplet path influenced by combined cross flow and electric fields. Chemical Engineering Science, 181, 2018.
16. S. Jowkar, M.R. Morad, and S. Ghorbani. Effect of flow rate and electric field on electrospray diffusion flame of ethanol and butanol. Atomization and Sprays, 28(2), 2018.
17. A. Rajabi, M.R. Morad, and N. Rahbari. Stability and breakup of liquid jets: Effect of slight gaseous crossflows and electric fields. Chemical Engineering Science, 165, 2017.
18. M.R. Morad, A. Rajabi, M. Razavi and S.R. Pejman Sereshkeh. A Very Stable High Throughput Taylor Cone-jet in Electrohydrodynamics. Scientific Reports, 6, 2016.
19. M.R. Morad, A. Momeni, E.E Fordoei and M. Ashjaee. Experimental and numerical study on heat transfer characteristics for methane/air flame impinging on a flat surface. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 110, 2016.
20. F. Momeni, M.R. Morad, and A. Mahmoudi. On the thermal efficiency of power cycles in finite time thermodynamics. European Journal of Physics, 37.5, 2016.
21. D. Ionescu, M. Bizic-Ionescu, A. Khalili, R. Malekmohammadi, M.R. Morad, D. de Beer and H.P. Grossart. A new tool for long-term studies of POM-bacteria interactions: overcoming the century-old Bottle Effect. Scientific Reports, 5, 2015.
22. A. A. Hill and M. R. Morad. Convective Stability of Carbon Sequestration in Anisotropic Porous Media. Proc. R. Soc. A, Vol. 470, 2014.
23. M. R. Morad and F. Momeni. A Note on the Use of T-S Diagram in the Proof of the Second Carnot Theorem. Eur. J. Phys., Vol. 35, 028004, 2014.
24. A. Khalili, M. R. Morad, M. Matyka, B. Liu, R. Malekmohammadi, J. Weise and M. M. M. Kuypers. Porosity Variation Below a Fluid-Porous Interface. Chemical Engineering Science, Vol. 107, 311-316, 2014.
25. M. R. Morad and F. Momeni. On the Proof of the First Carnot Theorem in Thermodynamics. Eur. J. Phys., Vol. 34, pp. 1581-1588, 2013.
26. A. Roskosch, M. R. Morad, A. Khalili and J. Lewandowski. Bioirrigation by Chironomus Plumosus: Advective Folw Investigated by Particle Image Velocimetry. J. N. Am. Benthol. Soc., Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 789-802, 2010.
27. M. R. Morad, A. Khalili, A. Roskosch and J. Lewandowski. Quantiﬁcation of Pumping Rate of Chironomus Plumosus Larvae in Natural Burrows. Aquatic Ecology, Vol. 44, No. 1, pp. 143-153, 2010.
28. M. R. Morad and A. Khalili. Transition Layer Thickness in a Fluid-Porous Medium of Multi-Sized Spherical Beads. Experiments in Fluids, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 323-330, 2009.
29. K. Ghorbanian, M. R. Soltani, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad. Liquid-Liquid Coaxial Swirl Injector Performance Prediction Using General Regression Neural Network. Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, Vol. 25, pp. 453-464, 2008.
30. M. R. Soltani, K. Ghorbanian, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad. PDA and Neural Network Investigation of Swirl Sprays Interaction Phenomenon. Particle and Particle Systems Characterization, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 192-206, 2005.
31. M. R. Soltani, K. Ghorbanian, M. Ashjaee and M. R. Morad. Spray Characteristics of a Liquid-Liquid Coaxial Swirl Atomizer at Different Mass Flux Ratios. Aerospace Science and Technology, pp.592-604, 2005.
32. K. Ghorbanian, M. R. Soltani, M. R. Morad and M. Ashjaee. Velocity Reconstruction in the Mixing Field of Swirl Sprays Using General Regression Neural Network. Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 127, pp. 14-23, 2005.